• 1 egg, beaten
• 1/4 cup skim milk
• 1/3 cup water
• 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
• 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
• 1/4 teaspoon white sugar
• 1 pinch salt
• 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
• 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
• 3/4 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
1. In a large bowl, beat together egg, milk, water and oil. Beat in flour, sugar and salt until smooth.
2. Heat a medium, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Place a ladleful of crepe batter into center of pan, tilting to coat the bottom. Cook until golden brown on one side, turning once, 2 to 5 minutes. Continue with remaining batter.
3. In a small saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
4. To assemble, spread some melted chocolate on the lighter side of one crepe. Place a line of overlapping strawberries down the center of the crepe and roll it up. Top with whipped topping and drizzle with a bit more chocolate. Repeat with remaining crepes. http://dessert.allrecipes.com/az/StrwbrryCrps.asp